HHIMR POA FEES
$800 per Quarter ($3200 per year)
• Water and Sewer
• Cable TV
• Wi-Fi - Spectrum to supply your own router and modem for even better Wi-Fi service
• Lawn Maintenance - lawn mowed weekly, lawn and pad blown free of leaves
• Maintenance of common grounds and facilities • Daily trash pick-up
Palmetto Electric - price based on use
111 Mathews Dr.
Hilton Head Island, SC 29926 843-681-5551
Beaufort County Taxes - based on price of lot ($1000 - $2500* per year)
• Owner’s responsibility to provide their own coverage. (Example: $1M coverage = $480.00 per year*)
Site owners receives 50% of the daily rental income.
2022 Rental Rates
March - October $120 / $150 (lake lots)
November - February $110 - $140 (lake lots)
SOUTH ATLANTIC BANK
P.O. Box 3077 Bluffton , SC 29910
RV Lot Loan Program
- We will finance 70% of the purchase price or appraised value, the lesser of the two.
Terms and Rates
Having a big sale, on-site celebrity, or other event? Be sure to announce it so everybody knows and gets excited about it.
Are your customers raving about you on social media? Share their great stories to help turn potential customers into loyal ones.
Running a holiday sale or weekly special? Definitely promote it here to get customers excited about getting a sweet deal.
Have you opened a new location, redesigned your shop, or added a new product or service? Don't keep it to yourself, let folks know.
Customers have questions, you have answers. Display the most frequently asked questions, so everybody benefits.
Hilton Head Island Motorcoach Resort is governed by HOA guidelines for property enhancement and types of coaches, etc. Please ask your real estate agent for more details and a list of all rv lots for sale. The current Quarterly HOA dues at Hilton Head Island Motorcoach Resort is $750 per quarter. Currently rental income is split 50/50 with the resort and owner. Your lot does not have to be in the rental program should you choose not to participate.